Which professionals have the biggest influence on discussions about digital marketing on Twitter?
And who has the most impactful conversations about the topic?
To find out, Onalytica used its Influencer Marketing Software to analyze more than 1.5 million tweets posted by 114,000 users between December 15, 2015 and February 29, 2016 that included the terms "digital Marketing" or "digitalmarketing."
The researchers discovered a highly engaged digital marketing community in which top influencers and brands have regular, frequent interactions with each other.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy