The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March 24 and March 29, 2016 among 2,018 US adults (age 18 and older).
Some 39% of respondents say they follow business leaders online.
Additional key findings from the survey:
- 64% of respondents say business leaders at large companies should not share personal opinions on social media.
- 36% of respondents want business leaders to address their company's vision on social media.
- 35% want CEOs to talk about products and services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns