The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March 24 and March 29, 2016 among 2,018 US adults (age 18 and older).
Some 39% of respondents say they follow business leaders online.
Additional key findings from the survey:
- 64% of respondents say business leaders at large companies should not share personal opinions on social media.
- 36% of respondents want business leaders to address their company's vision on social media.
- 35% want CEOs to talk about products and services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations