The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March 24 and March 29, 2016 among 2,018 US adults (age 18 and older).
Some 39% of respondents say they follow business leaders online.
Additional key findings from the survey:
- 64% of respondents say business leaders at large companies should not share personal opinions on social media.
- 36% of respondents want business leaders to address their company's vision on social media.
- 35% want CEOs to talk about products and services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]