The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March 24 and March 29, 2016 among 2,018 US adults (age 18 and older).
Some 39% of respondents say they follow business leaders online.
Additional key findings from the survey:
- 64% of respondents say business leaders at large companies should not share personal opinions on social media.
- 36% of respondents want business leaders to address their company's vision on social media.
- 35% want CEOs to talk about products and services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)