Is B2B company data provided by major vendors correct? How likely is it that marketers and salespeople will be able to connect with the prospects they're trying to reach?
The researchers used PointClear to verify by phone the accuracy of the company names, addresses, and URLs collected by the data vendors.
Overall, most of the data provided by vendors is accurate, ranging from 93% to 99% correct, the analysis found.
Company name is the field most likely to be inaccurate, though 93% of names are correct, on average.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of B2B prospecting data provided by five major vendors: Equifax, Harte Hanks, Infogroup, Lake B2B, and Salesforce.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations