The semi-annual Taking Stock With Teens report was based on data from a survey of 6,500 high school teenagers (average age 16.5 years) across the United States. Respondents were surveyed about their spending patterns, brand affinities, and media preferences.
Respondents say they spend 61% of their video viewing time watching Netflix and YouTube (38% on Netflix, 23% on YouTube, on average).
Teens say they spend just 26% of their video viewing time watching cable television, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]