Which social media monitoring/automation tools, CRM platforms, SEO/SEM tools, and email services are used most by marketing and advertising agencies?
To find out, Mirren Business Development and RSW/US conducted a survey in March and April 2016 of of 227 executives (president, CEO, COO, etc.) who lead advertising agencies or marketing services firms based in the United States. Some 34% of the agencies surveyed have fewer than 25 employees, 25% have 26-50 employees, and the rest have more than 51 employees.
Below, key findings from the report.
Social Media Monitoring/Automation Tools
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]