Which social media monitoring/automation tools, CRM platforms, SEO/SEM tools, and email services are used most by marketing and advertising agencies?
To find out, Mirren Business Development and RSW/US conducted a survey in March and April 2016 of of 227 executives (president, CEO, COO, etc.) who lead advertising agencies or marketing services firms based in the United States. Some 34% of the agencies surveyed have fewer than 25 employees, 25% have 26-50 employees, and the rest have more than 51 employees.
Below, key findings from the report.
Social Media Monitoring/Automation Tools
Hootsuite is the most popular social media monitoring/automation tool with agencies (70% use), followed by Sprout Social (29%) and Klout (27%).
Salesforce is the most popular CRM/contact management platform with agencies (66% use), followed by HubSpot (32%).
Google AdWords is the most popular SEO/SEM tool with agencies (83% use), followed by Google Trends (43%) and SEMRush (26%).
Email Marketing Services
MailChimp is the most popular email marketing service with agencies (62% use), followed by Constant Contact (39%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March and April 2016 of of 227 executives (President, CEO, COO, etc.) who lead advertising agencies or marketing services firms based in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity, Time, and Money: The Benefits of Remote Work [Infographic]
- Turn Training Into Fun and Games (Literally): Level Ex CEO Sam Glassenberg on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Biggest Challenges to Aligning B2B Marketing and Sales Teams
- Strong Evidence That the Remote Workplace Is Here to Stay
- Trusting Remote Workers: The New Normal [Infographic]