The report was based on data from a survey of 4,000 consumers and 800 retailers in Australia, France, the United Kingdom, and the United States (1,000 consumers and 200 retailers in each country).
Some 96% of consumers surveyed say they want standard shipping options from retailers and 85% want express shipping options; 82% want to be able to pick up in-store those items that they've ordered online.
The delivery options consumers are most willing to pay a premium for are express shipping (60% say they would pay extra) and same-day shipping (55%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends