The report was based on data from a survey of 4,000 consumers and 800 retailers in Australia, France, the United Kingdom, and the United States (1,000 consumers and 200 retailers in each country).
Some 96% of consumers surveyed say they want standard shipping options from retailers and 85% want express shipping options; 82% want to be able to pick up in-store those items that they've ordered online.
The delivery options consumers are most willing to pay a premium for are express shipping (60% say they would pay extra) and same-day shipping (55%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]