Which social networks do consumers use most to share third-party articles? Are the most shared text pieces on social media generally positive, negative, or neutral in tone?
To find out, Fractl partnered with BuzzSumo to analyze the 1 million most shared articles on social media between December 2015 and June 2016. The data set included 3 billion content shares across five networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and LinkedIn) from third-party publishers such as BuzzFeed, BBC, and Vice.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)