The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 3,550 marketers who work in the United States.
Some 72% of respondents say they plan to spend more time on email marketing this year and say they 87% plan to spend more money.
Marketers say the additional budget will be spent on technology/tools (60% plan to invest in), list growth (38%), development (38%), and design (32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]