The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 3,550 marketers who work in the United States.
Some 72% of respondents say they plan to spend more time on email marketing this year and say they 87% plan to spend more money.
Marketers say the additional budget will be spent on technology/tools (60% plan to invest in), list growth (38%), development (38%), and design (32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019