Millennials in the United States are heavy users of Facebook's platforms, they are less worried about privacy compared with older consumers, and they are still influenced by email campaigns, according to recent research from Fluent.
The report was based on data from a nationwide survey of 1,769 Millennial adults (age 18-34) and 1,191 non-Millennial adults (age 35+). Participants were asked about their device use and how they interact with various digital media channels.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans