Millennials in the United States are heavy users of Facebook's platforms, they are less worried about privacy compared with older consumers, and they are still influenced by email campaigns, according to recent research from Fluent.
The report was based on data from a nationwide survey of 1,769 Millennial adults (age 18-34) and 1,191 non-Millennial adults (age 35+). Participants were asked about their device use and how they interact with various digital media channels.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]