Millennials in the United States are heavy users of Facebook's platforms, they are less worried about privacy compared with older consumers, and they are still influenced by email campaigns, according to recent research from Fluent.
The report was based on data from a nationwide survey of 1,769 Millennial adults (age 18-34) and 1,191 non-Millennial adults (age 35+). Participants were asked about their device use and how they interact with various digital media channels.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]