The report was based on data from a survey of 2,119 adults worldwide who intend to travel in the next 12 months.
Most (79%) of respondents were from Europe; 18% were from North America; and 3% were from other regions.
Some 67% of consumers say flight delays and cancellations are among the most stressful part of traveling; 38% say researching deals is among the most stressful; 37% say sickness/injury; 36%, navigating crowds; and 27%, dealing with luggage size problems.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends