The report was based on 2Q16 Experian data from the company's roster of business clients.
Some 58% of all email opens it examined occurred on mobile phones or tablets (45% phones, 13% tablets) in 2Q16, a 14% increase from a year earlier.
Although desktop computers accounted for only 42% of email opens, they were responsible for 49% of email-generated revenue tracked by Experian.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes