The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work for companies that have more than 100 employees.
Some 59% of respondents say they agree with the following statement: "Paid social is more effective than organic social."
Some 33% of respondents are neutral about that statement, and 8% disagree with it.
Some 39% of respondents say they use mostly organic social media, 35% say they equally use paid and organic, 13% say they use only organic, and 12% say they use mostly/only paid.
Two-thirds of enterprise marketers say Facebook is one of their preferred paid social channels; 34% say YouTube is a preferred channel; 33% cite Twitter, and 30% cite LinkedIn.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work for companies with more than 100 employees.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead