The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work for companies that have more than 100 employees.
Some 59% of respondents say they agree with the following statement: "Paid social is more effective than organic social."
Some 33% of respondents are neutral about that statement, and 8% disagree with it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things