The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work for companies that have more than 100 employees.
Some 59% of respondents say they agree with the following statement: "Paid social is more effective than organic social."
Some 33% of respondents are neutral about that statement, and 8% disagree with it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019