The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work for companies that have more than 100 employees.
Some 59% of respondents say they agree with the following statement: "Paid social is more effective than organic social."
Some 33% of respondents are neutral about that statement, and 8% disagree with it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]