The report was based on data from 5 million transactions made on the websites/apps of 200 US fashion retailers as well as data from a survey of 1,500 US shoppers.
Some 86% of online shoppers used a desktop computer at least once to buy clothes in the past year, and 52% used a mobile device.
Most (57%) online shoppers who used desktop computers to make fashion purchases use only that device, whereas 79% of smartphone shoppers and 87% of tablet shoppers use multiple devices.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends