The report was based on data from 332 million emails sent between July 2015 and July 2016 by 280 Bluecore customers in the apparel, electronics, home goods, and other consumer sectors.
Cart abandonment emails have the highest average conversion rate (2.63%) and click-to-conversion rate (21.78%) of any triggered message type, the analysis found.
Product abandonment emails rank second, followed by back-in-stock emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes