The report was based on data from 332 million emails sent between July 2015 and July 2016 by 280 Bluecore customers in the apparel, electronics, home goods, and other consumer sectors.
Cart abandonment emails have the highest average conversion rate (2.63%) and click-to-conversion rate (21.78%) of any triggered message type, the analysis found.
Product abandonment emails rank second, followed by back-in-stock emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?