The report was based on data from 332 million emails sent between July 2015 and July 2016 by 280 Bluecore customers in the apparel, electronics, home goods, and other consumer sectors.
Cart abandonment emails have the highest average conversion rate (2.63%) and click-to-conversion rate (21.78%) of any triggered message type, the analysis found.
Product abandonment emails rank second, followed by back-in-stock emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate