The report was based on data from 332 million emails sent between July 2015 and July 2016 by 280 Bluecore customers in the apparel, electronics, home goods, and other consumer sectors.
Cart abandonment emails have the highest average conversion rate (2.63%) and click-to-conversion rate (21.78%) of any triggered message type, the analysis found.
Product abandonment emails rank second, followed by back-in-stock emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]