The report was based on data from a survey of more than 1,000 white-collar workers in the United States.
Respondents say they send 19 work emails, on average, on weekends and that they read 29 work emails on weekends.
Some 38% of white-collar workers say texting has made their emails less formal, and 30% say texting has made their emails shorter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]