The 2016 US Mobile App Report was based on comScore audience data as well as data from a survey conducted in June 2016 of 1,049 smartphone users age 18 and older.
Some 49% of consumers' total digital media time is now spent on smartphone apps, the survey found.
Americans spend 73.8 hours, on average, using apps on their smartphones, up from 68.2 hours in 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]