The 2016 US Mobile App Report was based on comScore audience data as well as data from a survey conducted in June 2016 of 1,049 smartphone users age 18 and older.
Some 49% of consumers' total digital media time is now spent on smartphone apps, the survey found.
Americans spend 73.8 hours, on average, using apps on their smartphones, up from 68.2 hours in 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]