The report was based on data from a survey of 513 people who hold a wide rage of roles at companies. The researchers did not count bonuses as gifts.
Some 62% respondents say they receive gifts during the holidays from their employers and/or external business contacts.
Nearly three-quarters (73%) of respondents say gifts received from employers for personal milestones (birthdays, career events, etc.) are more meaningful than gifts received during the holidays.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns
- Your Marketing Data Isn't Just for Insights: It's Worth Much More Than That
- 10 Steps Marketers Can Take to Prepare for 'California's GDPR'
- The Digital Work Tools Marketers Can't Do Without