The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2016 of 1,765 consumers age 18-64 in the United States.
Some 40% of respondents say that even if they had decided to unsubscribe from an email list, but a brand offered to send fewer messages instead, they might be dissuaded from leaving.
Some 35%, however, say nothing could prevent them from unsubscribing, and 20% say more personalized/relevant content might stop them from unsubscribing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes