The report was based on data from a survey of 1,507 Amazon customers age 18 and older. Half of the people surveyed are Prime members, and 60% are female.
More than half (56%) of respondents say they still use a desktop computer most often when making Amazon purchases.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]