The report was based on data from a survey of 1,507 Amazon customers age 18 and older. Half of the people surveyed are Prime members, and 60% are female.
More than half (56%) of respondents say they still use a desktop computer most often when making Amazon purchases.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age
- What Shoppers Want: Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- What Online Shoppers Value Most in Their Favorite Retailer [Infographic]