The report was based on data from a survey of 1,507 Amazon customers age 18 and older. Half of the people surveyed are Prime members, and 60% are female.
More than half (56%) of respondents say they still use a desktop computer most often when making Amazon purchases.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]