The report was based on data from a survey of more than 26,000 people in the US, UK, and Brazil. Respondents were asked to name which brands they love the most, as well as to rank brands in specific verticals.
Samsung ranks as the fourth most-loved brand by US consumers; Sony is fifth, followed by Google, Amazon, Fitbit, Facebook, and Wal-Mart.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]