The report was based on data from a survey of more than 26,000 people in the US, UK, and Brazil. Respondents were asked to name which brands they love the most, as well as to rank brands in specific verticals.
Samsung ranks as the fourth most-loved brand by US consumers; Sony is fifth, followed by Google, Amazon, Fitbit, Facebook, and Wal-Mart.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands