The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2016 of more than 1,000 consumers age 18 and older in the United States.
Only one in five respondents say it's not a big deal if someone uses a smartphone at the holiday table.
Some 59% of respondents say their family and friends are good about keeping their smartphones away during the holidays, up from 36% who said the same a year ago.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]