The report was based on data from a survey of 303 respondents who describe themselves as expert, advanced, or intermediate email marketers. All respondents work for companies with 100 or more employees (31% B2B, 69% B2C).
Tracking results ranks as marketers' third biggest email challenge (respondents were asked to pick their top three issues).
Personalization ranks fourth, followed by developing a strategy and retaining subscribers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes