The report was based on data from a survey of 303 respondents who describe themselves as expert, advanced, or intermediate email marketers. All respondents work for companies with 100 or more employees (31% B2B, 69% B2C).
Tracking results ranks as marketers' third biggest email challenge (respondents were asked to pick their top three issues).
Personalization ranks fourth, followed by developing a strategy and retaining subscribers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]