The report was based on data from a survey of 303 respondents who describe themselves as expert, advanced, or intermediate email marketers. All respondents work for companies with 100 or more employees (31% B2B, 69% B2C).
Tracking results ranks as marketers' third biggest email challenge (respondents were asked to pick their top three issues).
Personalization ranks fourth, followed by developing a strategy and retaining subscribers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]