Learn the week’s latest on how hacks can amp social cred, YouTube’s newsroom play, and Facebook’s Stories to Share feature … among other things. You’ll also see the hottest viral brand video and find out what mobile social network has more users than Twitter. Skim for the scoop!
A watch for tomorrow. “Evolution,”Samsung’s ad for the Galaxy Gear smartwatch, topped viral charts with a montage of futuristic watches in pop culture. (We love us some nostalgia.) Its take on futuristic wrist candy resembles the Pebble, which syncs with iPhones (though Apple hasn’t produced its own take on a smartwatch yet). Samsung’s looking at 13M views and counting since the video launched two weeks ago.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things