Learn what Facebook now prioritizes in its News Feed, and why users come back to it over and over. You'll also score a primer on how hashtags work across different networks, Twitter benchmarks for the new year, and a site that brings together all the trends you'll ever need to navigate Tumblr. Skim to stay up to speed.
Love is on... a hashtag. For Valentine's Day, Revlon partnered with Google to create the #Loveison campaign. Users could visit the site to send loved ones a GIF (presumably of kisses?); the best were chosen to appear in a Times Square ad. As a result, love was on all over our socnets:
Happy 10th birthday, YouTube! YouTube's turned 10, and the Washington Post published a huge article on how it went from innocuous beginnings—a video of co-founder Jawed Karim at the San Diego Zoo (below)—to a major player in the cultural zeitgeist. Dig in to geek out on the realest reality TV we've ever had.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media