Twitter's Buy Now button is now easier to access. We'll also tell you about Facebook's new GIF-style profile photos and TV-targeting tools, how to improve your content in an AdBlock era, Twitter's possible move into long-form content, and YouTube's prospective subscription service. Skim to stay visible!
More ways to sell directly on Twitter
Twitter's Buy Now button is hitting the big leagues! The site's entered into some new partnerships that make it easier for businesses to punt products via tweet: Bigcommerce, Demandware, and Shopify are now part of the program, as well as retail partnerships powered by Stripe Relay for Best Buy, Adidas, and PacSun.
"With Buy Now, businesses can drive more conversions and remove much of the friction in the mobile purchasing process," Twitter writes. Sounds like a good day for joining hands with a new e-commerce platform partner.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]