It's the last 'Skim of the year, so we're looking both forward and back: Check out the yearend roundups circulating in the social feeds, and learn which trends will be most critical for businesses in 2016. We'll also check out cool new stuff, including how aging Millennials will influence business, and Web analytics that can track emotions.
Skim to kick the holidays off right!
2015 in Review: A Social Perspective
Who better to recap 2015 than the platforms we spent the year with? From YouTube's quirky, music-centric roundup (chock full of YouTube stars, natch), to Facebook's and Twitter's emotional, more event-based retrospectives, these already-nostalgic topics are guaranteed to pull at your heartstrings.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things