It's the last 'Skim of the year, so we're looking both forward and back: Check out the yearend roundups circulating in the social feeds, and learn which trends will be most critical for businesses in 2016. We'll also check out cool new stuff, including how aging Millennials will influence business, and Web analytics that can track emotions.
Skim to kick the holidays off right!
2015 in Review: A Social Perspective
Who better to recap 2015 than the platforms we spent the year with? From YouTube's quirky, music-centric roundup (chock full of YouTube stars, natch), to Facebook's and Twitter's emotional, more event-based retrospectives, these already-nostalgic topics are guaranteed to pull at your heartstrings.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels