Understanding the following hot marketing trends and planning for them can help you succeed in 2016.
One hot trend is virtual reality.
"As virtual reality becomes scaled and highly adopted, it will seamlessly integrate digital imagery with the real world—significantly impacting how you can engage customers," states Microsoft in the following infographic.
Wearable tech is also trending. "As the value of data exchanged between devices rises, more brands are rolling out products to tap its protential, enabling you to targt people based on their daily habits," suggests Microsoft.
To find out more about strategic marketing trends for 2016, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "Hot Marketing Trends You Need to Know for 2016 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations