Understanding the following hot marketing trends and planning for them can help you succeed in 2016.
One hot trend is virtual reality.
"As virtual reality becomes scaled and highly adopted, it will seamlessly integrate digital imagery with the real world—significantly impacting how you can engage customers," states Microsoft in the following infographic.
Wearable tech is also trending. "As the value of data exchanged between devices rises, more brands are rolling out products to tap its protential, enabling you to targt people based on their daily habits," suggests Microsoft.
To find out more about strategic marketing trends for 2016, tap or click on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- Your Messaging Framework: What It Is, Why You Need One, and How to Build It
- Marketing Just Became Invaluable: A New Revenue Marketing Model for a New World
- How Marketing and Comms Can Team Up on Earned Media [Infographic]
- Three Steps to Better Marketing and Sales Alignment