This week is filled with drama and big changes at the biggest social networks. Get the scoop on Twitter's half-billion-dollar executive exodus, and find out all about Facebook's Like button alternatives and when to expect them.
We'll also dig into the benefits of Facebook's newly expanded ad network, and share how to figure out what kind of content you should create. Skim to stay social-savvy!
Twitter loses four senior execs... to the tune of a half-billion dollars
The heads of engineering, media, product, and Vine are officially out at Twitter, and Wall Street took notice. The company's market value plummeted $560 million following the news, even as CEO Jack Dorsey said the execs chose to leave the company.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do