This week is filled with drama and big changes at the biggest social networks. Get the scoop on Twitter's half-billion-dollar executive exodus, and find out all about Facebook's Like button alternatives and when to expect them.
We'll also dig into the benefits of Facebook's newly expanded ad network, and share how to figure out what kind of content you should create. Skim to stay social-savvy!
Twitter loses four senior execs... to the tune of a half-billion dollars
The heads of engineering, media, product, and Vine are officially out at Twitter, and Wall Street took notice. The company's market value plummeted $560 million following the news, even as CEO Jack Dorsey said the execs chose to leave the company.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019