Get the latest on Facebook's latest algo update and open-to-all livestreaming, and find out whether you've got access to Instagram's multi-account support test. You'll also get a cool lesson from GaryVee on how Snapchat benefits B2B brands. That's just the beginning; skim to keep your whistle in tune.
Facebook's updated News Feed algorithm promises more engaging stories
Another week, another algorithm adjustment. This time, the Facebook formula that determines what posts appear on News Feeds changed to include qualitative feedback based on users' experiences, ultimately to serve more relevant posts and garner higher engagement.
What does that mean for you? The usual volatilities: The update should have no meaningful impact on reach or referral traffic for most; some may see referral traffic rise, and others may see decline, depending on whether the rate your stories are clicked on matches how often people report wanting to see them near the top of their feeds.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]