Get the latest on Facebook's latest algo update and open-to-all livestreaming, and find out whether you've got access to Instagram's multi-account support test. You'll also get a cool lesson from GaryVee on how Snapchat benefits B2B brands. That's just the beginning; skim to keep your whistle in tune.
Facebook's updated News Feed algorithm promises more engaging stories
Another week, another algorithm adjustment. This time, the Facebook formula that determines what posts appear on News Feeds changed to include qualitative feedback based on users' experiences, ultimately to serve more relevant posts and garner higher engagement.
What does that mean for you? The usual volatilities: The update should have no meaningful impact on reach or referral traffic for most; some may see referral traffic rise, and others may see decline, depending on whether the rate your stories are clicked on matches how often people report wanting to see them near the top of their feeds.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement