This week's all about new frontiers: Instagram jumps aboard the algorithm train; Facebook, WhatsApp, and Snapchat push encryption boundaries against regulators' wishes; and Kodak tries its hand in social.
We'll also discuss why Facebook's Canvas ads could be a mobile game-changer, and we'll give you some tools to build your perfect social media calendar. Skim to stay ahead!
Instagram joins the algorithm club, turns feed over to the robots
Following Twitter's announcement last month, Instagram is set to ditch chronological order and reorder the photos you see with a Facebook-style personalized feed.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]