This week's all about new frontiers: Instagram jumps aboard the algorithm train; Facebook, WhatsApp, and Snapchat push encryption boundaries against regulators' wishes; and Kodak tries its hand in social.
We'll also discuss why Facebook's Canvas ads could be a mobile game-changer, and we'll give you some tools to build your perfect social media calendar. Skim to stay ahead!
Instagram joins the algorithm club, turns feed over to the robots
Following Twitter's announcement last month, Instagram is set to ditch chronological order and reorder the photos you see with a Facebook-style personalized feed.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]