This week's all about new frontiers: Instagram jumps aboard the algorithm train; Facebook, WhatsApp, and Snapchat push encryption boundaries against regulators' wishes; and Kodak tries its hand in social.
We'll also discuss why Facebook's Canvas ads could be a mobile game-changer, and we'll give you some tools to build your perfect social media calendar. Skim to stay ahead!
Instagram joins the algorithm club, turns feed over to the robots
Following Twitter's announcement last month, Instagram is set to ditch chronological order and reorder the photos you see with a Facebook-style personalized feed.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things