This week's all about optimization and user experience—from the social network and brand perspectives. Facebook grabbed headlines with a big algorithm change that aims to reward high-quality content, and social media industry leaders united to stress the gravity of live video.
We'll also divulge all the details about Facebook's rumored standalone camera app meant to rival Snapchat, share surefire ways for your brand to build a successful presence on messaging platforms like WhatsApp, and tip you off about the best tools for upping your Instagram game.
Skim for all the latest!
Facebook tweaks News Feed algorithm in effort to boost engagement
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do