This 'Skim might hold the record for the most messaging-app news to date. We lead with everything you need to know about hot South Korean messaging platform Line, which has its sights set on the US.
We'll also jump into Snapchat territory to explore its push to bring movie studios and TV partners aboard.
Also: how you can now target your Facebook Live streams at the right audience, and seven simple best practices to grow—and engage—your audience on Instagram.
Skim to sail smoothly!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things