Knowing the ins and outs of Instagram can help you use the platform as a marketing tool, not just a social network.
"Mondays and Thursdays drive the most engagement," states the following Sprout Social infographic.
You can also boost engagement and gain new followers by having contests via Instagram.
Moreover, "users tend to interact when they see others in their city," suggests Sprout Social. "Post from different locations to pique people's interest."
To find out more about building your audience on Instagram, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "Seven Instagram Best-Practices for Building Your Audience" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]