Twitter takes the lead in this week's #SocialSkim with new updates that help brands better use the platform for customer service, a new app dedicated to live streaming, and (finally) a newly expanded character limit that gives you more room to play.
We'll also go in-depth on Google's new app meant to contest Facebook Messenger; and we'll let you in on the new Instagram feature we've all been waiting for, and tip you off to the top 10 social trends for 2017.
Skim to spend your time wisely!
1. Google's new app, Allo, aims for Facebook Messenger
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things