The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work for companies that have more than 100 employees.
Some 59% of respondents say they agree with the following statement: "Paid social is more effective than organic social."
Some 33% of respondents are neutral about that statement, and 8% disagree with it.
Some 39% of respondents say they use mostly organic social media, 35% say they equally use paid and organic, 13% say they use only organic, and 12% say they use mostly/only paid.
Two-thirds of enterprise marketers say Facebook is one of their preferred paid social channels; 34% say YouTube is a preferred channel; 33% cite Twitter, and 30% cite LinkedIn.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work for companies with more than 100 employees.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show