Some of this week's headlines: 'Facebook at Work' to launch next month; Snapchat introduces Snap-taking connected glasses, rebrands; LinkedIn launches Learning, gets cozy with new bot; four fatal LinkedIn prospecting errors; warning: Millennials aren't shopping on social media; and much more...
Skim to get the full scoop!
1. 'Facebook at Work' to launch next month
Facebook is set to release Facebook at Work, its enterprise communication and collaboration tool, in the next few weeks according to sources close to Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns