Some of this week's headlines: 'Facebook at Work' to launch next month; Snapchat introduces Snap-taking connected glasses, rebrands; LinkedIn launches Learning, gets cozy with new bot; four fatal LinkedIn prospecting errors; warning: Millennials aren't shopping on social media; and much more...
Skim to get the full scoop!
1. 'Facebook at Work' to launch next month
Facebook is set to release Facebook at Work, its enterprise communication and collaboration tool, in the next few weeks according to sources close to Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]