Some of this week's headlines: 'Facebook at Work' to launch next month; Snapchat introduces Snap-taking connected glasses, rebrands; LinkedIn launches Learning, gets cozy with new bot; four fatal LinkedIn prospecting errors; warning: Millennials aren't shopping on social media; and much more...
Skim to get the full scoop!
1. 'Facebook at Work' to launch next month
Facebook is set to release Facebook at Work, its enterprise communication and collaboration tool, in the next few weeks according to sources close to Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things