Instagram Stories or Snapchat? Marketers now have another option for a social platform for limited-time photos and videos. So, which one will work best for your marketing?
That depends on who you want to reach. "52% of teenagers use Instagram," states the following Mediakix infographic. "41% of teenagers use Snapchat."
If you're going for the older crowd, 53% of 18-34-year-olds use Instagram; 41% of that demographic use Snapchat.
Moreover, on Instagram, users can search by name, username, hashtags, and geographic locations. However, there's no search on Snapchat.
To find about more about the differences between the two social platforms, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "Instagram Stories vs. Snapchat: Which Is Better for Your Marketing Needs? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach
- Five Strategies to Increase Your Social Media Conversions