Instagram Stories or Snapchat? Marketers now have another option for a social platform for limited-time photos and videos. So, which one will work best for your marketing?
That depends on who you want to reach. "52% of teenagers use Instagram," states the following Mediakix infographic. "41% of teenagers use Snapchat."
If you're going for the older crowd, 53% of 18-34-year-olds use Instagram; 41% of that demographic use Snapchat.
Moreover, on Instagram, users can search by name, username, hashtags, and geographic locations. However, there's no search on Snapchat.
To find about more about the differences between the two social platforms, check out the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]