Instagram Stories or Snapchat? Marketers now have another option for a social platform for limited-time photos and videos. So, which one will work best for your marketing?
That depends on who you want to reach. "52% of teenagers use Instagram," states the following Mediakix infographic. "41% of teenagers use Snapchat."
If you're going for the older crowd, 53% of 18-34-year-olds use Instagram; 41% of that demographic use Snapchat.
Moreover, on Instagram, users can search by name, username, hashtags, and geographic locations. However, there's no search on Snapchat.
To find about more about the differences between the two social platforms, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok