Making the rounds on social media this week: Twitter and Pinterest were targeted in a massive cyberattack; Instagram made headlines as the latest social network to make a foray into live-streaming; Microsoft plans to compete with Slack; Facebook introduced new features for business pages; Twitter plans a massive round of layoffs; Snapchat viewership declines; five ways B2B marketers can effectively use Facebook; and much more...
Skim for all the important bits!
Update (10/28/16 9:00 AM): Twitter announces it will kill off Vine
Twitter announced on Thursday it will shutter Vine, the seven-second looping video social platform it purchased in 2012, in the coming months. Vine has been struggling as many of its famous viners have moved to YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns