The biggest news in social this week: LinkedIn finally gave the world what it wanted—audience insights; Facebook builds an inbox designed to make your brand's communication a cinch; Snapchat sends its users on a treasure hunt for Snap-recording sunglasses, and it secretly files for an IPO; Pinterest builds new "Explore" feature; Facebook's post-election PR disaster; much more...
Skim to dig in!
1. LinkedIn rolls out Audience Insights
Big news for B2B marketers spending days on end on LinkedIn: the business-focused social network just introduced audience insights on mobile, with desktop insights soon to come!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns