The biggest news in social this week: LinkedIn finally gave the world what it wanted—audience insights; Facebook builds an inbox designed to make your brand's communication a cinch; Snapchat sends its users on a treasure hunt for Snap-recording sunglasses, and it secretly files for an IPO; Pinterest builds new "Explore" feature; Facebook's post-election PR disaster; much more...
Skim to dig in!
1. LinkedIn rolls out Audience Insights
Big news for B2B marketers spending days on end on LinkedIn: the business-focused social network just introduced audience insights on mobile, with desktop insights soon to come!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things