The biggest news in social this week: LinkedIn finally gave the world what it wanted—audience insights; Facebook builds an inbox designed to make your brand's communication a cinch; Snapchat sends its users on a treasure hunt for Snap-recording sunglasses, and it secretly files for an IPO; Pinterest builds new "Explore" feature; Facebook's post-election PR disaster; much more...
Skim to dig in!
1. LinkedIn rolls out Audience Insights
Big news for B2B marketers spending days on end on LinkedIn: the business-focused social network just introduced audience insights on mobile, with desktop insights soon to come!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy