For email marketers and small business owners, festive holiday feelings often give way to the stress of building email marketing campaigns.
A holiday-themed infographic by email marketing services provider Campaigner offers some tips and advice to help your marketing thrive during the holidays.
Among the statistics and best-practices to capitalize on and boost holiday sales:
—Celebrate the season of giving and treat your new subscriber to a present: 85% of consumers say an email with a coupon code would influence them to buy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends
- The 10 Most Mentioned Features in Email Software Reviews
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond