For email marketers and small business owners, festive holiday feelings often give way to the stress of building email marketing campaigns.
A holiday-themed infographic by email marketing services provider Campaigner offers some tips and advice to help your marketing thrive during the holidays.
Among the statistics and best-practices to capitalize on and boost holiday sales:
—Celebrate the season of giving and treat your new subscriber to a present: 85% of consumers say an email with a coupon code would influence them to buy.
—Embrace the holiday savings and offer free shipping: 93% of shoppers take action on free shipping while looking to save.
For more insights and tips, see Campaigner's infographic, "Jingle All the Way to the Bank With Email Marketing":
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]