For email marketers and small business owners, festive holiday feelings often give way to the stress of building email marketing campaigns.
A holiday-themed infographic by email marketing services provider Campaigner offers some tips and advice to help your marketing thrive during the holidays.
Among the statistics and best-practices to capitalize on and boost holiday sales:
—Celebrate the season of giving and treat your new subscriber to a present: 85% of consumers say an email with a coupon code would influence them to buy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)