It might once have been funny to mention Marketing and Love in the same sentence. But no more. These days, a key directive for marketers is to create marketing that our customers will thank us for—and that some might even... well, love.
As we wrote in Content Rules: How can you create content that people will love?
Which is why I think that all of us working in this new world of marketing are pretty remarkable. You're here learning how to evolve your own marketing to reach your customers more effectively. You're not satisfied by the same old, same old... instead, you're here learning new skills and developing new marketing muscles. And I think that deserves a big, generous spoonful of praise!
So this Valentine's Day, I'd like to shower all of you with what you deserve: a whole lot of love. The marketers who are part of the MarketingProfs community are truly special, and some of the most creative, fun-loving, interesting, and hard-working people on this planet.
Think I'm overstating it? I don't.
Today, I'd like to celebrate you—not by passing out those icky candy conversation hearts. (Does anyone like those? No. They do not.)
But instead, by passing out something far more meaningful: our big-hearted thanks for being the kind of marketers we love!
And because I'm the kind of girl that likes gifts on major holidays, I'm giving you the following deck to share with your own community of marketers. Some are funny, some are silly, but they are 100% heartfelt. Enjoy!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- Five Things to Do Now With Your Customer Advisory Board During the Pandemic
- Five Tips for Strategic and Compassionate Upselling in Times of Uncertainty