Throughout the 40 years I've produced radio advertising, one question has come up more than all others: Should we put our phone number in the commercial?
Anyone with a reasonable amount of marketing experience knows the answer to that question. It's an unequivocal NO.
But why? Are there exceptions? And, most important, what are the alternatives?
For the answers to those burning questions, watch the video:
Videos in this series:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels