Throughout the 40 years I've produced radio advertising, one question has come up more than all others: Should we put our phone number in the commercial?
Anyone with a reasonable amount of marketing experience knows the answer to that question. It's an unequivocal NO.
But why? Are there exceptions? And, most important, what are the alternatives?
For the answers to those burning questions, watch the video:
Videos in this series:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising