Throughout the 40 years I've produced radio advertising, one question has come up more than all others: Should we put our phone number in the commercial?
Anyone with a reasonable amount of marketing experience knows the answer to that question. It's an unequivocal NO.
But why? Are there exceptions? And, most important, what are the alternatives?
For the answers to those burning questions, watch the video:
Videos in this series:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]