There are two sides to everything... including our brains. (And you thought it was just a lump of gray matter.)
Science tells us that the brain's two hemispheres process information quite differently. Knowing that, we can shape our writing to appeal to either the left or the right brain.
When writing for radio, which side should we appeal to? The answer is three minutes away:
Videos in this series:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]