Throughout the 40 years I've produced radio advertising, one question has come up more than all others: Should we put our phone number in the commercial?
Anyone with a reasonable amount of marketing experience knows the answer to that question. It's an unequivocal NO.
But why? Are there exceptions? And, most important, what are the alternatives?
For the answers to those burning questions, watch the video:
Videos in this series:
Continue reading "Think Landing Page, Not Phone Number [Video]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- The Target CPA Hype Is Real: A Checklist for Marketers
- How to Reach Families Watching On-Demand Video: Charles Gabriel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Ad Tech Failed the Middle Market. When Will We Learn?
- B2B US Digital Ad Spend Forecast for 2021-2023
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels