You've finished the script. It's great. It's funny. It's the kind of writing that gets attention and wins awards. Now, we'll send it to the client.
Think it'll come back unscathed? If you've been in this business for any time at all, you know the answer.
Why do clients always carve big holes in the most creative scripts? Why do they insist on adding so many copy points? Will they ever approve a great script without changes? It's way more likely if you follow this tip...
Videos in this series:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24