You've finished the script. It's great. It's funny. It's the kind of writing that gets attention and wins awards. Now, we'll send it to the client.
Think it'll come back unscathed? If you've been in this business for any time at all, you know the answer.
Why do clients always carve big holes in the most creative scripts? Why do they insist on adding so many copy points? Will they ever approve a great script without changes? It's way more likely if you follow this tip...
Videos in this series:
Continue reading "How to Get Your Creative Approved [Video]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing
- Global Spend Trends for Out-of-Home and Cinema Advertising
- Six Out-of-Home Advertising Tactics to Reach B2B Audiences
- Navigating Brand Response Advertising in 2022