One-quarter (25%) of online Americans strongly agree that a brand's presence on Facebook signals that it's interested in hearing what customers have to say, and another 51% of somewhat agree with that statement, according to a survey from Polaris Marketing Research.
In addition, 9% of surveyed online Americans strongly agree they tend to think more highly of a brand's products and services when the brand has a Facebook page; 33% somewhat agree with that statement.
Below, additional findings from a survey of 1,000 online American adults, conducted by Polaris Marketing Research.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]