One-quarter (25%) of online Americans strongly agree that a brand's presence on Facebook signals that it's interested in hearing what customers have to say, and another 51% of somewhat agree with that statement, according to a survey from Polaris Marketing Research.
In addition, 9% of surveyed online Americans strongly agree they tend to think more highly of a brand's products and services when the brand has a Facebook page; 33% somewhat agree with that statement.
Below, additional findings from a survey of 1,000 online American adults, conducted by Polaris Marketing Research.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns