Customer Satisfaction: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The No-BS Formula for Customer Service That Doubles as MarketingSteve HartertYour customer service team is either helping you retain customers... or it's helping you lose them. By overcoming these three challenges of customer service, you can give your customers better ...
How B2B Marketers Are Embracing Brand as the Top Driver of GrowthJulia CupmanWhat are B2B marketers' priorities for growth? Branding, followed by innovation and customer satisfaction. The good news? Budgets and optimism are up. The bad news? Challenges still exist.
Seven Simple Ways to Increase Customer Retention Using Social Media [Infographic]Laura ForerKeeping your current customers is much less expensive than finding new ones. Social media offers an accessible and effective platform for retaining customers.
How to Maximize the Benefits of Live-Marketing Events [Infographic]Laura ForerLive marketing experiences can help brands stand out in a very crowded, very noisy marketplace. Read on to discover how the right mind-set, skill set, and tool set can help ...
20 Reasons to Double-Down on Customer Loyalty [Infographic]Laura ForerAcquiring new customers may be exciting, but keeping the ones you have is more profitable. Check out today's infographic for 20 reasons you may want to focus your marketing efforts ...
Three Steps to Providing Stellar Customer Experiences In-Store [Infographic]Laura ForerAs we approach the holiday season and shoppers head into malls and stores, keeping up customer service becomes extra important. Here's how you can make sure your store provides service ...
Consumer Psychology: Five Tips for Creating Positive (and Reasonable) ExpectationsCharlotte BlankAs marketers, we need to know how to build excitement for our product or service without overhyping and disappointing customers. And the best way to master walking that fine line ...
The Customer Service Issues That Annoy Consumers MostAyaz NanjiConsumers say the customer service issues most likely to make them stop doing business with a company are uninformed agents and long wait times, according to recent research from The ...
How to Boost Your Content Marketing With Social Proof: Customer ReviewsBy harnessing the voices of people who are your customers, you create social proof—and advocates. Better yet, they are already familiar with your messaging and brand. Here's how you can ...
Do Consumers Fill Out Brand Feedback Surveys Thoughtfully?Ayaz NanjiMost consumers say they do not take the time to fill out customer feedback surveys thoughtfully, according to recent research from Customer Thermometer.
Customer Satisfaction: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The New Rules of Sales and Service: David Meerman Scott Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBest-selling author, speaker, and marketing expert David Meerman Scott discusses the radical change underway in sales and customer service, and shares tips for how businesses can succeed under these new rules.
Customer Frustration and Business Vulnerability: Stephen Beck Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneChange expert and business consultant Stephen Beck discusses how focusing on customer frustration and business vulnerabilities can help you grow your company.
Three Customer Service Lessons From Dave 'United Breaks Guitars' Carroll on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantDave Carroll is the man whose guitar United broke. He joined us to discuss his book, titled United Breaks Guitars, about the experiences that led up to his now famous music video, lessons he learned along the way about social ...
Have You Sat Down with Your Customer Lately? Patrick Schaber and Joe Sorge on Marketing Smartsby Matthew GrantWhether you are selling complex technical systems or burgers with fried pickles on them—like my guests in this week's Marketing Smarts—you need to understand your customers and interact with them face-to-face.
Customer Satisfaction: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Email Marketing Master Course: How to Use Email to Build Customer RelationshipsBroadcast on 12/7/2017 with Adam Q. Holden-BacheIn this online seminar, you'll learn about all aspects of an email lead nurturing program, from initial awareness to post-purchase follow-up. You'll get insight, tactics, tips, and takeaways that you can implement to improve the email relationship-building campaigns for your business.
- How to Harness User Experience as Your Secret Marketing WeaponBroadcast on 5/18/2017 with Jon-Mikel BaileyIn this Teach Me How seminar, you'll learn how to identify your customer's current online experience and how you can make it unforgettably delightful. You'll leave with tools and tips to ensure every interaction your customer has is so positive that they can't wait to return.
- How a Well-Run Customer Advisory Board Can Help Your Company Collect Corporate and Product Feedback to Expand RevenueBroadcast on 3/16/2017 with Eyal Danon, Gavin NathanIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the essential elements for creating and managing a world-class CAB program. You'll learn how to set up a customer advisory board, how to run effective in-person and remote meetings, and how to turn those meeting insights into actions that will help you retain customers and positively impact your bottom line.
- What's in It for Me? How to Create a Customer-Centric Product MessageBroadcast on 2/9/2017 with Lawson AbinantiIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the two most important factors in developing a compelling message strategy for your product or company—the uniqueness of your offer and whether it solves your target audience's most pressing problem. You'll walk away with an action plan that will connect your message with your customer every time.
- Hug Your HatersBroadcast on 1/12/2017 with Jay BaerIn this PRO seminar, you'll find out why you need to hug your haters and embrace complaints. We'll share specific frameworks for answering them, tips on how to handle trolls, why you need to answer every complaint, in every channel, every time, and more. You'll leave with actionable advice and tactics to keep your customers and grow your business.
- Create Meaningful Experiences for Your BrandBroadcast on 4/21/2016 with Brian SolisIn this PRO seminar, Brian Solis shares why great products, creative marketing, and delightful customer service are no longer enough to win customers. We'll explain why the future of business is experiential and show you how to create and cultivate meaningful experiences.
- Take on the World: Compete Globally with Customer Experience ManagementBroadcast on 10/17/2013 with Liz HighThis PRO seminar is not just relevant for the global marketer, as you'll also learn how customer experience innovation in one market propels a company's competitiveness and growth across the globe.
- MarketingProfs University: Understanding and Engaging Today’s Connected BuyerBroadcast on 6/7/2012 with Tony ZambitoThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Digital Advertising Academy will get you inside the minds of your buyers and cover why understanding them is the first step to successful branding, marketing, and demand generation.
- Seven Fast-Acting Methods to Drive B2B Revenue NowBroadcast on 5/14/2009 with John CoeIs your B2B sales force stalled right now? As a marketer, it's up to you to help them overcome economic obstacles in meeting today's revenue goals.
- Reaching Your Prospect's Inbox: Better Email DeliverabilityBroadcast on 5/10/2007 with Craig SpiezleAttend this seminar and get a Microsoft insider's view on how you can improve your odds of getting your messages to the right destination. This content is relevant to anyone doing serious email marketing today.
Customer Satisfaction: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Improve Website Effectiveness With an Optimized Contact PageReleased on 10/7/2016 with Krista MillerIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to create a contact page that will grow your business. We'll show you how to optimize your page's content and layout to ensure your visitors feel comfortable reaching out to learn more about your business. You'll leave with tips you can put into action right away to increase your contact page's effectiveness.
- Take 10: How to Create and Leverage Testimonial VideosReleased on 8/26/2016 with Marsha DrukerIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn everything you need to get started creating testimonial video content for your company's marketing efforts. We'll show you how to harness the art of storytelling for better videos, along with various ways to promote the finished product across your website, social channels, and marketing campaigns. You'll walk away with actionable steps to plan, create, and leverage effective testimonial video content.
- Take 10: Customer Engagement—How to Turn a Negative Into a PositiveReleased on 10/24/2014 with Jeannie WaltersIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to handle customer experience mishaps with finesse. You'll also learn how to create a greater level of brand trust and loyalty despite the customer issue, and ultimately, how to turn an unhappy customer into a loyal one.