Customer Satisfaction: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How to Boost Your Content Marketing With Social Proof: Customer ReviewsTrustpilot [Sponsored Content]By harnessing the voices of people who are your customers, you create social proof—and advocates. Better yet, they are already familiar with your messaging and brand. Here's how you can ...
Do Consumers Fill Out Brand Feedback Surveys Thoughtfully?Ayaz NanjiMost consumers say they do not take the time to fill out customer feedback surveys thoughtfully, according to recent research from Customer Thermometer.
Five Ways Brands Are Screwing Up Customer Engagement: How You Can Get It RightBrandon CarterWhat's so hard about engaging people who were already convinced enough about you to have made an initial purchase? These are five big mistakes companies make in their relationships with ...
Why Consumers Complain About BrandsAyaz NanjiConsumers are most likely to complain about a brand when they encounter poor service, according to recent research from Corra.
The Value of a Happy Customer [Infographic]Ayaz NanjiNearly three-quarters (73%) of consumers say they are willing to spend more if they love a brand, according to recent research from Lithium and The Harris Poll.
Eight Subscription Models and Five Best-Practices for Your OfferingsVictoria DeRosaCustomers buy on convenience—because they want to make their job or their life easier. Automatic renewals are as easy as it gets. And from a business standpoint, it guarantees repeat ...
Digital Marketing in 2017: Trends and Predictions [Infographic]Laura ForerFrom customer loyalty to customer experiences to customer identity, 2017 promises to be a big year for customer-centric marketing. Check out this infographic for one company's predictions of the top ...
Customer-Experience Expectations: What Happens When You Don't Deliver [Infographic]Laura ForerWhat happens when your customers aren't happy? Poor customer experiences can affect your bottom line in more ways than you might know.
The 2016 Retail Holiday Delivery Experience [Infographic]Laura ForerThe retail shipping process isn't always smooth, and a bad delivery experience can prevent customers from becoming repeat purchasers. But marketers can take steps to improve the delivery and shipping ...
The Yelp Effect: How to Deal With Negative ReviewsLee EvansAll businesses are on Yelp—whether they like it or not. Though managing your Yelp page can be a headache, it can also be an excellent platform for acquiring new customers. ...
Customer Satisfaction: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The New Rules of Sales and Service: David Meerman Scott Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBest-selling author, speaker, and marketing expert David Meerman Scott discusses the radical change underway in sales and customer service, and shares tips for how businesses can succeed under these new rules.
Customer Frustration and Business Vulnerability: Stephen Beck Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneChange expert and business consultant Stephen Beck discusses how focusing on customer frustration and business vulnerabilities can help you grow your company.
Three Customer Service Lessons From Dave 'United Breaks Guitars' Carroll on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantDave Carroll is the man whose guitar United broke. He joined us to discuss his book, titled United Breaks Guitars, about the experiences that led up to his now famous music video, lessons he learned along the way about social ...
Have You Sat Down with Your Customer Lately? Patrick Schaber and Joe Sorge on Marketing Smartsby Matthew GrantWhether you are selling complex technical systems or burgers with fried pickles on them—like my guests in this week's Marketing Smarts—you need to understand your customers and interact with them face-to-face.
Customer Satisfaction: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Harness User Experience as Your Secret Marketing WeaponBroadcast on 5/18/2017 with Jon-Mikel BaileyIn this Teach Me How seminar, you'll learn how to identify your customer's current online experience and how you can make it unforgettably delightful. You'll leave with tools and tips to ensure every interaction your customer has is so positive that they can't wait to return.
- How a Well-Run Customer Advisory Board Can Help Your Company Collect Corporate and Product Feedback to Expand RevenueBroadcast on 3/16/2017 with Eyal Danon, Gavin NathanIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the essential elements for creating and managing a world-class CAB program. You'll learn how to set up a customer advisory board, how to run effective in-person and remote meetings, and how to turn those meeting insights into actions that will help you retain customers and positively impact your bottom line.
- What's in It for Me? How to Create a Customer-Centric Product MessageBroadcast on 2/9/2017 with Lawson AbinantiIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the two most important factors in developing a compelling message strategy for your product or company—the uniqueness of your offer and whether it solves your target audience's most pressing problem. You'll walk away with an action plan that will connect your message with your customer every time.
- Hug Your HatersBroadcast on 1/12/2017 with Jay BaerIn this PRO seminar, you'll find out why you need to hug your haters and embrace complaints. We'll share specific frameworks for answering them, tips on how to handle trolls, why you need to answer every complaint, in every channel, every time, and more. You'll leave with actionable advice and tactics to keep your customers and grow your business.
- Create Meaningful Experiences for Your BrandBroadcast on 4/21/2016 with Brian SolisIn this PRO seminar, Brian Solis shares why great products, creative marketing, and delightful customer service are no longer enough to win customers. We'll explain why the future of business is experiential and show you how to create and cultivate meaningful experiences.
- Take on the World: Compete Globally with Customer Experience ManagementBroadcast on 10/17/2013 with Liz HighThis PRO seminar is not just relevant for the global marketer, as you'll also learn how customer experience innovation in one market propels a company's competitiveness and growth across the globe.
- MarketingProfs University: Understanding and Engaging Today’s Connected BuyerBroadcast on 6/7/2012 with Tony ZambitoThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Digital Advertising Academy will get you inside the minds of your buyers and cover why understanding them is the first step to successful branding, marketing, and demand generation.
- Seven Fast-Acting Methods to Drive B2B Revenue NowBroadcast on 5/14/2009 with John CoeIs your B2B sales force stalled right now? As a marketer, it's up to you to help them overcome economic obstacles in meeting today's revenue goals.
- Reaching Your Prospect's Inbox: Better Email DeliverabilityBroadcast on 5/10/2007 with Craig SpiezleAttend this seminar and get a Microsoft insider's view on how you can improve your odds of getting your messages to the right destination. This content is relevant to anyone doing serious email marketing today.
- The Ultimate Question, with Fred ReichheldBroadcast on 7/11/2006 with Fred ReichheldFred Reichheld believes that too many companies are addicted to bad profits that come at a customer's expense. While bad profits often boost short-term earnings, in the long run they burn out employees, alienate customers, and undermine growth.
Customer Satisfaction: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Improve Website Effectiveness With an Optimized Contact PageReleased on 10/7/2016 with Krista MillerIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to create a contact page that will grow your business. We'll show you how to optimize your page's content and layout to ensure your visitors feel comfortable reaching out to learn more about your business. You'll leave with tips you can put into action right away to increase your contact page's effectiveness.
- Take 10: How to Create and Leverage Testimonial VideosReleased on 8/26/2016 with Marsha DrukerIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn everything you need to get started creating testimonial video content for your company's marketing efforts. We'll show you how to harness the art of storytelling for better videos, along with various ways to promote the finished product across your website, social channels, and marketing campaigns. You'll walk away with actionable steps to plan, create, and leverage effective testimonial video content.
- Take 10: Customer Engagement—How to Turn a Negative Into a PositiveReleased on 10/24/2014 with Jeannie WaltersIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to handle customer experience mishaps with finesse. You'll also learn how to create a greater level of brand trust and loyalty despite the customer issue, and ultimately, how to turn an unhappy customer into a loyal one.