More than two-thirds of business leaders (68%) say they plan to integrate social media with their email marketing efforts in 2012, and 44% plan to integrate mobile with email, according to a survey from StrongMail.
Some 17% of surveyed business leaders say they plan to integrate search marketing with email, and 14% plan to integrate display.
Below, other findings from StrongMail's 2012 Marketing Trends Survey.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes