Young adults are more likely than older adults to use major social media sites, while women, African-Americans, and Latinos are most likely to use Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, according to new data from Pew Research.
Among major social media sites, Facebook is the most popular: 67% of online adults in the US use the social network.
Twitter ranks second with 16% penetration among online adults, followed by Pinterest with 15%, Instagram with 13%, and Tumblr with 6%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement