Young adults are more likely than older adults to use major social media sites, while women, African-Americans, and Latinos are most likely to use Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, according to new data from Pew Research.
Among major social media sites, Facebook is the most popular: 67% of online adults in the US use the social network.
Twitter ranks second with 16% penetration among online adults, followed by Pinterest with 15%, Instagram with 13%, and Tumblr with 6%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]