If time spent online in the US via personal computers were compressed into one hour, 16 minutes of it, or 27%, would be spent on social networking and forums, according to data from Experian Marketing Services.
In the UK, 13 minutes out of every hour online are spent on social networking and forums, whereas in Australia Internet users spend 14 minutes on social sites and forums, Experian said.
In the US, nine minutes out of every hour are spent on entertainment sites, and five minutes on shopping sites, according to the findings from Experian's 2013 Digital Marketer Report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels